1. Kids Around the Clock require an Administration Fee when registering your child, this is a one off payment that secures your child’s place and covers the cost of the registration process, please be advised that this is not refundable.
2. Childcare Fees are payable in advance, either before or at the start of your child’s sessions. Fees are payable via Direct Debit on either a weekly or monthly basis.
2a. Monthly Direct Debit payments are requested to be taken on the 1st of each month.
2b. Weekly payments are requested on a Friday for the following week.
2c. Term Time only clients are requested to pay on a per calendar monthly basis for 11 months (September to July)
2d. Free Entitlement Lunch Money is required half termly or termly via Direct Debit payments.
2e. Other payment methods include:
- Card Payments (Credit and Debit via reception)
- Tax Free Childcare
- Collage Funding / Student Finance
- Bank Transfer
3. Late payments and non payments will incur a penalty of £10.00 per child, per week, until the account is brought up to date. Bounced Direct Debits will incur a £10 charge each time it fails.
4. Late pick ups will incur a penalty charge of £5.00 per 15 minutes.
5. A calendar month’s notice is required to make changes to your childcare contract or to terminate.
6. Upon termination or change of hours, if your price is worked out on a pro rata basis, we will work out what childcare you have used, what you have paid up to date and what if anything you owe. This will be added to your final bill for that month.
7. Safeguarding – Kids Around the Clock follow strict procedures to keep children safe, this also means that if we suspect a child is at risk of harm we will alert the relevant authority, this is usually done so with parents permission unless the child is in immediate danger.
8. Attendance – We ask that you inform reception if your child is going to be absent, with a reason. This is also for safeguarding purposes. Please be aware that childcare fees are still payable if
- Your child is poorly
- You go on Holiday
- You do not attend
It is not possible to swap days or change hours without first given the calendar months notice. However under the discretion of the Manager, an emergency extra session can be booked without notice if the nursery has space, and payment is made at the time of booking.
9. If your child is poorly with sickness and/or diarrhoea we request that they do not attend the setting for 24 hours after the last episode. If your child becomes unwell while attending the setting, we will assess the circumstances and a decision will be made whether your child needs to be collected to make sure the bug is not spread to other children or staff.
10. Medication- It is the policy of Kids Around the Clock to not administer medication that has not been prescribed by a GP, it is for the safety of your children and to safeguard staff members, Staff are first aid trained but this does not equip staff to make a decision that children need medication such as Calpol. If your child has not seen a medical professional we are not able to administer shop bought medication, medication that has been given for a previous condition will also not be administered.
We will accept medication for a child who has seen a GP and has a medical reason for the medication, long term medication can also be given with clear guidance from a GP.
We do not hold medication on the premises and ask if you feel your child will need medication frequently, you either seek medical attention or keep the child at home for the period.
11. All policies and procedures are available in reception.
12. Collection – A password is required to collect children from nursery, if you are unable to collect your child and send someone in your place, please make sure that you contact the setting to make us aware, give them the password, make sure they are 16 or over.